This book has been getting quiet alot of internet hype recently, and understandably; Mårten Lange’s Another Language is pretty awesome.
The book is basically a concise, poetic encyclopedia of the natural world, from the small to the sublime. The whole book is quietly beautiful in it’s own way, from the images themselves down to the petite(ish) size.
Oh and the inside cover is probably the nicest shade of green I’ve ever seen.
- jgnaguiat likes this
- darthfemme likes this
- kirstenashbury likes this
- casualcat likes this
- tinytinybirds likes this
- heterotroph reblogged this from samaharris
- 198d said: its really small (hahgayy)
- alexanderhking likes this
- sleepysheep likes this
- suspendedintime likes this
- nicolabenford likes this
- alanakeenan likes this
- jmmoorephotography said: Where can I pick one of these up?
- theincoherentlight likes this
- samaharris posted this